MTC Wyview

MTC Wyview
President and Sister Cutler with me at the MTC

Thursday, October 10, 2013

P-day at Miller Park

My district went to visit Miller Park last Monday and I wanted to post some pictures for everyone.

Sister Reed and I at Miller Park.

 A picture of Chase Field during the All-Star game.  Makes me miss home a little!!
 Sister Reed doing her best Bob "Mr Baseball" Uecker impression out of the press box!!

 It says "Brat Patrol" as in hot dogs, not "Brat Patrol" as in ungrateful kid!!
 Hey I am tall enough to touch the roof of the dugout!!
 OK, so who thought I was not five feet tall??
 Sister Reed and I in our room preparing to teach the world!!
 Sister Reed getting in some contemplation time with our favorite Buddha
 Sister Westra and I at Miller Park.  She is our missions sister training leader and she is awesome!!
 Our beautiful white board where we prepare all that we are going to do every week.
Thank you so much to the Ferrell's for sending me this AWESOME Halloween package!!  I am so happy!!  You are both the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment