MTC Wyview

MTC Wyview
President and Sister Cutler with me at the MTC

Monday, October 14, 2013

My First Baptism!!



Alex's baptism was on Saturday!! It was so amazing. I felt like before the baptism everything that could go wrong for Alex was going wrong with me and my companion. Sadly leading up to the baptism I got sick! I just did not feel good. Then the night before the baptism I was so sick to my stomach and just didn't feel like I would even be able to make it to the baptism. Luckily, that night I was able to get to sleep and the next morning I didn't feel horrible. I was able to be there for the baptism and just really enjoy it. There were so many ward members there who were able to support Alex, it was amazing! I felt so privileged to be able to see how happy she was when she came out of the water. When we handed her the towel she just kept saying how happy she was and that she couldn't stop crying. The spirit was so strong and I know that she is going to be a great member of this church. She is so caring and really knows how to lift others when they are feeling down. The gospel has helped her to change her life and even the way that she views herself. I know that the gospel can do this for everyone if they just let it into their lives. This week was hard, but it led up to something so amazing. The Lord is always with us and I know that I can rely on his atonement in my life to help me. I will never be able to fully understand the Atonement or full how to use it, but I know that I can use it to help me and that it will always be a lifelong process. I love this gospel and I can't wait to get out this week and share this with others. I love you all and hope you have an amazing week and never forget all the many wonderful blessings that the Lord gives to us :).

Love Always,
Sister Brewster :)

Reid, Alex and Elder Hafen

Alex's Dad, Alex, Reid (Alex's fiancee who baptized her), and her Mom Karen!

Elder Hafen is the one on the very right, he is the one who started teaching Reid and they have a really close relationship with him.

Alex with me and Sister Reed!

 Alex with her parents

Alex with her Sister Ariel and her Mom

 Reid and Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment