MTC Wyview

MTC Wyview
President and Sister Cutler with me at the MTC

Monday, July 22, 2013

Wonderful Families in Brookfield

This week I wanted to post an email my Dad received from one of the members of the Brookfield Ward as well as a picture they took at our dinner appointment with Creighton Denney, Sister Ipson, Dawson Denney and me.

Hi Brewster family!

My name is Cassidy Denney. I am a member of the Brookfield Ward where your darling daughter is serving. We had the privilege of feeding her and Sister Ipson on Thursday night. They were a joy!!! My little boys thought it was so great, so we made sure to get a picture before they left. :)
I can't tell you how wonderful it's been to have sister missionaries in the ward. Mckenzie has such a powerful testimony and is already so loved! She is going to change so many lives. Wisconsin is happy to have her!! Thank you for raising such a fabulous young woman!

Best,

Cassidy Denney

No comments:

Post a Comment