MTC Wyview

MTC Wyview
President and Sister Cutler with me at the MTC

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sorry I Am So Bad At Updating My Blog!!

Hello everyone! How are you?? I am doing so good. Things have been amazing for me. Being a missionary really is the best. Something exciting that happened was that we were put into a trio this past week. We had a sister from temple square come and so she was put with me and my companion. Her name is Sister Nelson and I love her! She is from Canada and she has a very fun personality, we get along so well so it has been way fun with her. It is different though having to teach with three people. We are still trying to figure that out. 
 
I hope all of you just had a great Thanksgiving. Our Thanksgiving was so good. We had about five appointments and so we were just so full by the end of the day. I felt very spoiled. We started the day out by going to the Millers for breakfast and they had crepes. Then we went to the Gierkes and had our Thanksgiving meal. It was so good and I probably ate too much there. After that we went to the Janusz and put mustaches on our faces from whip cream. Then we went to the Jacksons, Sister Jackson used to be jewish and so she talked to us about Hannukah! Then we ended the night at the Jones by eating left overs and playing games. It was a great day and it meant a lot especially since we were away from our families. 
 
I have felt so much of the spirit since being on my mission it is amazing. As misisonaries it is so important that we strive always to have the spirit with us. I feel like I am always able to feel the spirit. It is such a blessing and a priveledge to have that. Being a misisonary you meet so many people and that is something that I love about being a missionary. We meet so many people and they touch our lives in many different ways. 
 
I have been in Brookfield now for almost 6 months! I love it here and I feel like this is my home. I will probably be getting transfered soon and I just know it's going to break my heart. I love the Jones and living with them, but I know that wherever I go is where the Lord needs me. 
 
I know that my family has been so blessed from my service. I am so happy that my sister is going to be serving along side me in only a couple of weeks. My family is amazing and without them I wouldn't be here. They really do so much for me, it's amazing!! I hope that all of you were grateful this Thanksgiving for your families and for all that they have done for you. Family is why we are here! They help us to learn and grow! I love you all so much and I hope that you have a great week.
 
P.S. Something that I would love for Christmas is letters :) If you have time it would mean so much to me to get a letter!! Thank you :)
 
Love,
Sister Brewster :)

No comments:

Post a Comment